Hello List!

I seem to have a knack of finding odd bugs...

I have a mandate to add a simple <h2> inside the dt of a definitions
list. The task seemed so innocent!

I know that the dt tag of a definitions list is an inline element, so
I figured that I would just add display:block and everything would be
fine. I didn't think it was necessary to add an h2 inside of a element
that's already supposed to be a header of sorts, but the higher ups
have their reasons.

So I added the h2. And for some weird reason, FF dumps the h2 *outside* the dt!!

You can see an example here:
http://goxsha.googlepages.com/dl-test-file.htm

The problem only seems to occur in FF2x and FF3. It renders well in
IE6, IE7, Opera and Safari.

I've tried floating the dt, adding more boxers and wrappers, etc, but
it doesn't want to go back in! Any ideas as to a possible solution?

Thanks in advance to all for taking the time to read my rant...

Sincerely,
- Sharon