Glenn E. Lanier, II wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Glenn E. Lanier, II wrote:
>
>         On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Christopher
>         <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>         <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>> wrote:
>
>            Chris Akins wrote:
>            > I think the consensus of those that have tried to help
>         you is that
>            > there are many basics that need to be learned first
>         before really
>

>            >One of the simplest requests throughout this thread which
>         has yet
>            gone
>            > unheeded is to provide a static graphic comp of what it
>         is you're
>            > trying to achieve.  Do you have one?  A Photoshop file, a
>            scanned hand
>            > drawing, anything that shows the concept you're after?
>          if so, the
>            > ones trying to help you would love to see it.
>

>            coming together as I have designed it, yes I do have a mock
>         up page
>            already designed but I have most of the page layed out and
>            everything is
>            so far
>            so good just a few minor things like for example this #topbar
>            issue and
>            there really as far as I am up to not really much more else
>         needs
>            to be
>            worked out, but your and
>            others who suggested short-handing the style rules, yes this is
>            something I will start doing, asap.
>

>         Christopher,
>
>         I think you'd be surprised at the difference in the markup and
>         associated styles generated by some on the list if you
>         provided an image of the final design. I know I've learned by
>         seeing how someone else would create my design (after I'd
>         spent many, many hours on it). Many times, the fewer
>         divs/ID/classes you include, the fewer ways you have to cause
>         yourself grief down the road.
>
>         --G
>
>     Alright, if it gets the blue bar fixed <sigh> Can you upload
>     images to this list or just use a 3rd party site?
>

> You can't upload to the list (attachments are a no-no). However, you
> can put the file on your website and provide the link.
>
> Why are you so opposed to doing something that will only take a couple
> of minutes (at most), considering how much collective time has been
> spent helping (this said as someone who has not invested much time at
> all, but I've read many suggestions from others on numerous topics)?
>
> --G
I'm not opposed of it, I do appreciate the time that everyone on the
list has given me or solved for me it has been more appreciated then
words can say, well here I upload a mock up of the page
some of the graphics are gone but that just due to I may alter them I
may not you can see the box more importantly you'll see the #flashbox
and the #topbar in the mock up, then I hope
someone can help me solve the #topbar not touching the edge of the right
hand size dilemma.

Thank You all :)
Mockup: http://www.walkfar.ca/test/mockup.jpg