Afternoon Christopher

You wrote

> Over the course of the past few days, I have asked numerous questions
> about my site.  Now I know I'm not a CSS\HTML guru but I have learned
> a lot from the people of this list, enough to have a much stronger
> understanding. I'm just trying to solve two or three more problems and
> although it is
> benificial to have a understanding of CSS and HTML, I feel I have that
> understanding, >

> snipped out a bit here

You need to validate your CSS every time you post a new page.  You currently
[1] have two errors; one that may be having an effect your #flashbox.

It was pointed out in a earlier thread [2] that you *cannot use* negative
padding.  You have padding-top -12px on #flashbox and padding-left -12px on
<h1>....

I does make *me*  wonder if you *understand*  CSS as well as *you*  think
you do.....

Keep plugging away at it..... it's a struggle worth waging....

Best

[1] http://www.walkfar.ca/test/productionsite14.html
[2] http://lists.css-discuss.org/mailman/private/css-d/2008-July/089210.html

Jim Nannery