Christopher wrote:

> I'm not opposed of it, I do appreciate the time that everyone on the
> list has given me or solved for me it has been more appreciated then
> words can say, well here I upload a mock up of the page
> some of the graphics are gone but that just due to I may alter them I
> may not you can see the box more importantly you'll see the #flashbox
> and the #topbar in the mock up, then I hope
> someone can help me solve the #topbar not touching the edge of the right
> hand size dilemma.
>
> Thank You all :)
> Mockup: http://www.walkfar.ca/test/mockup.jpg

That is a lot better Christopher. Now you seem to be listening. Thank You.

I see that you have the *about me* box with rounded corners and drop
shadow. Technically this is quite a tricky thing to do with CSS. The
graphic that you have provided is eye catching but very challenging in
respect to which browser could show this affect. This would require a
few extra divs for this to work in IE.

I will point you to this demo.

http://css-class.com/test/css/shadows/box-shadow-blur-offset-light.htm

In a browser that is quite up there with CSS standards (Safari 3) this
appears like this.

http://css-class.com/test/images/box-shadow-rounded-corners.jpg

Before you go crazy with divs to create rounded corners and drop shadows
you may want to just wait for the other browsers to catch up.

I will do a few demos for you later but I will remind you now, creating
what you want in your graphic, I can see many hour or even days of work.
Be very patient with us.

BTW, my email client is fulling fast with threads relating to your
various post. Please take it easy on us. Some of us on quite a few
mailing list.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power - Abraham Lincoln