Hi all... I am new here.. my name is Shin.

This is my first shot at implementing web standards... used to be a
table-criminal :P
I've been working on a site and I have a problem with IE 5.5 and IE 6...
(another one, yeah)

The site is on : http://www.88keys.ca/2008/index.php

The case is the positioning problem on the index page and the PNG
transparency
screenshot of index.php in IE 5.5 is here
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/hi-res/msie-55-windows-2000.jpg
screenshot of index.php in IE 6 is here
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/hi-res/msie-60-windows-2000.jpg

While the inside page is a bit OK in the positioning matter. Just the
transparency.
But a real situation occur in IE 5.5, it just doesn't understand JQUERY
tab tools I'm using.

example url : http://www.88keys.ca/2008/p_village.php

screenshot of insider page in IE 5.5 is here
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/hi-res/Copyofmsie-55-windows-2000-a25e5d54.jpg

screenshot of insider page in IE 6 is here
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/hi-res/Copyofmsie-60-windows-2000-b36b41d2.jpg

Please tell me where are my errors on the CSS coding, I know they are.
And how to tackle these problem (the positioning and transparency on IE)

The CSS code is a bit mess, sorry. It's my first attempt.

Thanks all.. in advance..

Shin