Del Wegener wrote:
> http://www.edi-cp.com/newtech/test2_background_header.shtml
> The top graphic is a background image and the bottom one is a foreground
> image.
>
> 1)Is there any way to prevent the images from resizing when the user does
> any of the zoom actions (ctrl++, etc)?.........
>
> Thanks for any help, pointers, suggestions.
>
> Del

Really difficult dealing with naive clients-- no question whatsoever
about that.

Some say medicine is supposed to be a scientific study and its practice
an art.
I sometimes think Web standard design is a sort of like applied
scientific study and its practice an art.
Coping with clients is surely a fine art: Bill Brown gave good advice on
its practice, too.

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/