Ok, so I've got the layout working (though perhaps not in the most
elegant way) and I've found a pure CSS horizontal menu that is mostly
working as well.

Can anyone tell me how to get the horizontal menu dropdowns to appear
in the same place in FF and IE? I've got it close in FF, but in IE the
boxes are too far to the right and too high.

http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/template3.html
http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/styles2.css

Thanks!

Jody