I think I need to use a hack to fix a positioning problem in IE7. When
I have the horizontal nav dropdown boxes positioned right in FF,
they're way off in IE and vice versa. So I just need to sub one style
for another in IE to change the margins. I've looked up hacks on the
internet and tried it but it's not working. Is there a beginner's
guide that tells you step by step what to put where? I see suggested
code, but not where it needs to go or what need to go with what to
make it work.

The page is here: http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/template3.html

Or if you have another suggestion to fix this situation other than a
hack, that would be even better.

Thank you for your help!

Jody

--