Lots of links in Google about how to do it:

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+install+multiple+versions+of+IE+on
+Windows

Only caveat I'm aware of is that any IE installed in such a fashion
appears as the highest installed version (IE7, in your case) when
evaluating MS conditional comments.

Another option is to use VMWare or some other virtual PC technology to
install and run a virtual Windows PC on your existing one, and install
the older IE version on it. You can have a separate virtual machine for
each different browser version. Each browser set up this way responds to
IE conditional comments as its own version.

Want an older version of a browser? Try evolt.org:

http://browsers.evolt.org/

David Jones, Content Coordinator, Information and Technology Management,
Customer Relations - KL PS, (808) 948-5830

"MMS <hmsa.com>" made the following annotations.

This electronic message is not an offer to contract, the acceptance of an offer
to contract, or in any other way intended to contractually obligate HMSA;
neither is it intended to change the terms of any existing contract unless
specifically so stated.

The information contained in this electronic message (or attached hereto) is
intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is confidential and protected by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are cautioned that use of its
contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone and return the original message by e-mail to the sender or to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]  We will reimburse you for any cost you incur in notifying us of the
errant e-mail.  Thank you. ยท