Glitch in IE/6.0, too-- logo and validation image no shows.

> .layout {           overflow-y:hidden; <--------- :: add to hold to contain
> width and prevent h-scroll bar in IE.
> }
>
> #logo {                   background-image: url( logo_fin.png ); <---------
> :: IE/6 has difficulty with all six of these rules, delete all of them
> (except for the height and width of the division).
> background-color: transparent;
> position: absolute;
> left: 204px;
> right: 0;
> top: 0px;
> }
>
> Re-set this declaration to read:
> .box {      background: url( logo_fin.png ) 203px 0 no-repeat;
> width: 750px;
> height: 200px;
> float: left;
> }
> #content {
> overflow: auto;<---------- :: delete
> overflow-y:scroll;<---------- :: add
> }

I changed code to:
=============

/*
#logo {
    background-image: url( images/logo_finished.png );
    background-color: transparent;
    width: 435px;
    height: 82px;
    /*position: absolute;
    left: 204px;
    top: 0px;
}
*/

#pyr_top {
    position: absolute;
    right: 10px;
    top: -47px;
    background-image: url( images/top_sponge_c32.png );
    width: 116px;
    height: 47px;
}

* html>body #pyr_top { <-------------- thought this would fix the "top" for
IE6 but it looks like it doesn't.
   position: relative;
   left: 623px;
   bottom: 647px;
}

.box {
   background: url( images/logo_finished.png ) 203px 0 no-repeat;
    width: 750px;
    height: 200px;
    float: left;
}

It looks like IE-6 doesn't go well with absolute positions. Though position:
relative didn't work for me, either one of IE's or FF wouldn't render
properly. Now I want to shout out a few strong words, but whatever. Anyway
this got me thinking, what can you accomplish with absolute positioning that
you can't with relative?

The above code fixes the "top" of the pyramid, but still the BG in IE-7 is
buggy. So David could you take a look at the updated version and suggest
something for the IE-7 background glitch? overflow-y ain't working.
Background is centered in both IE6 and IE8, not to mention all other
browsers, this must be very IE7-specific.

Users who need to scale  fonts may have difficulty  with your
page...<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/>

You are right. I will take a look at that.
My desired look of the site can be seen here
http://www.browsershots.org/screenshots/6d7ae7ac961d97659cb7dba4f8037c70/