Hello Gunlaug,

It was foretold that on 23/10/2008 @ 01:26:02 GMT+0200 (which was
21:26:02 where I live) Gunlaug Sørtun would write:

<snipped a bit>

> Those headings are contained in #main-top, which has a 'width: 36em'
> declared on it. This means it'll have a certain width, and that width
> will change with font-resizing but _not_ with window-resizing.

> By simply changing that to...

> #main-top {width: 100%;}

> ...and deleting the left paddings on h1 and h2, the line-up will adjust
> to window-size with the rest of the page, and won't be affected by
> font-resizing.

That's indeed simple lol.

Your solution works for the main-top but i tried the same for the
nested puller2 div but i had no luck. That one still gives me the
same problem.

I also have a float drop in IE: resizing drops the whole content
beneath the nav. Have i messed up my math somewhere?

http://www.dzinelabs.com/sandbox/ieexpresssion.html

--
Best regards,
 Luc

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"To bookmark this homepage or not to bookmark, that is the question."