Ce Ce wrote:

> These days with the ability of most modern browsers to "zoom" in on an
> entire page (rather than just a text zoom), is it worth it to use ems
> or percentages rather than pixels for element and text sizing?

This is a design decision rather than practical CSS authoring (which we try
to focus on in the list), so I will just try to correct some technical
misunderstandings:

Zooming a page is quite different from flexible font sizing, so the question
is really illogical.

> If pixels are the most consistent measurement

Pixel sizes vary.

> and not subject to inheritance --

No unit is subject to inheritance in any way. Values specified in pixels are
inherited by just the same rules as any other values.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/