What I am asking is that ideally -- in the past -- we've developed our web
pages with CSS to expand both horizontally and vertically so that when
someone chose a larger font size the page would expand accordingly. Now that
browsers have the ability to "page" zoom (rather than just text zoom) is the
importance of horizontal and vertical expansion a moot point?