On IE 7 and FF 3 I’m getting this weird behavior for my page (they are
different behaviors, if we ZOOM IN with IE or if we do with FF:

http://www.cantinho.org/test6.html

the correspondent CSS is the following:

http://www.cantinho.org/css/teste_V6.css

Notes about the layout:

This layout is not an ordinary 3 columns layout with head and footer. He has
to have the ability to change the border line differently on each column,
and the columns height should always be the same and follow the footer.
That’s why I’m glad with this layout, is CSS, no table, (but I know that
there is now something like table/css correct? But I suppose IE 7 and 6
doesn’t support it, right?), and no .js file, and no fake columns. So this
seems nice to me… anyway, if you have better suggestions… I will listen to
them.

The issue is that white space when we use the zoom functions on IE or FF.
(safari works great).

Thanks a lot, I really need help on this, I’ve google a lot already and I’ve
found nothing to help me out. :(

Kind Regards,

Márcio