Hi Éric, everybody,

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:53:49AM +0100, Éric Vesque wrote:
> Your solution seems to work only in Opera, other browsers don't like ids
> begining by numbers.

It was such a quick thing that I didn't bother to check it out in any
other browser than the one I use most of the time while browsing with
graphics (I also use Elinks for just text browsing :-).

> I have rewritten your page with some more stuff in order to have valid html
> (the div#conteneur has nothing to do with validation).
> You may see it at http://www.banturle.com/divers/grille3x3.html

Thanks for that.  But what have you added the div for?  ul is already
an html element one can style with CSS.

Cheers,
Ángel