Ib Jensen wrote:

> Something tells me that, instead of trying to modyfie some templates,
>  I'll should try to build at least the css-part up from scratch,
> maybe keeping some of it, using this template from Manuela Hoffmann,
> which I kind of like.

As for most (if not all) CSS based templates: markup and CSS are
integrated, so "from scratch" will probably ruin the template and all
you like about it.

Suggestion: Find out what you like about the template and keep all
styles for that. Remove/replace the styles that don't work so well for
you now.
This means going through the template CSS line for line, while keeping a
copy of the original CSS as backup in case you lose track of changes.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no