At 10:53 AM 2/18/2009 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
>Is this your ultimate goal: getting everything set up to fit into some
>particular combination of relationships that look nicely together, and
>hopefully work that way as well?

Actually, I'm starting to think that what I'm trying to do is perform
divine miracles. ;)

>You can, as long as you do two things:
>
>1-remember that you're designing for a variable and flexible viewing space,
>not paper, walls or billboards, and maintain realistic expectations

That much I already learned, many years ago!

>2-design using tools designed for that purpose.

I guess it's time to go back to Home Hardware...

Ron ;)

PS. Thanks for your reply, which I largely didn't respond to -- rest
assured that it was, in fact, rather thought-provoking, above and
beyond this current discussion about font sizes!