Alright, I took out the 4th image and I fixed the CSS problem.  As you can see
the image is still not in order it's like a jigsaw puzzle on the page
which is not how it's intended to look and I can't figure out why this is
happening when I sliced the graphic nicely.  I tried even with more slices
which
should make no difference with fewer slices or more slices yet the results are
near the same.