Casey wrote:
> Thanks! That works fairly well. I'm curious, what do "!ie" and the
> zoom property do?) It works perfectly in Firefox, but in IE and
> Safari, there's some quirk involving vertical alignment.

!ie is a CSS filter used to target the MSIE family of browsers and zoom
is a Microsoft proprietary syntax commonly used (as in this case) to
ensure an element 'hasLayout' for IE. The !ie in this case is
unnecessary as no other browser recognizes it, but I use it to quickly
find IE-only rules when separating my style block out into external
(conditional comment filtered) style sheets.

Changing the second rule to:
.table-row-ish div
{
   display:        inline-block;
   vertical-align: bottom;
   display:        inline !ie;
   zoom:           1      !ie;
}
...should help with the vertical alignment issues.

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown <macnim...@gmail.com>