Hi all,

I've been working on a site and just at the stage of tidying up the CSS
however I have a strange problem with margin collapsing. It looks like
there is some unwanted margin on the HTML element itself which is really
confusing me. I've been trying all sorts to fix this problem. Putting a
border on the BODY tag made that border encroach into the unwanted
margin at the bottom of the page but not remove it. I'm at a loss here.
The page is at http://www.sanchothefat.com/dev/tc/ and the unwanted
space is at the bottom of the page in the latest Firefox and Opera but
not in Safari or Chrome. I'm still working on some IE fixes, it's the
margin issue I want to eliminate in FF and Opera for now.

Please help!

-Rob