Hi all

I volunteered for a non profit who recently lost their web person to do some
updates on their website. The page in question can be found here:
http://www.oregonwca.org/gallery.html The gallery is a 7-col table
containing an artist's name, a thumbnail, a thumbnail, artist's name,
thumbnail, thumbnail. They want to retain that general layout of two artists
and their thumbnails per line.

I'd like to re-code that page in css rather than a table. For one thing it'd
be lots easier to retain the alphabetical order when adding or removing a
new artist. The current code is certainly a mess and could certainly benefit
from a cleansing:-)

Can someone point me in the direction of coding idea or solution for this? I
suppose, strictly speaking, the info can be presented as a table of data but
there's still the alphabetical order issue when adding or removing artists.

All pointers are appreciated. TIA

Bill Scheider