> The code/layout would essentially by fixed and easily replicated for
> each new entry and you could then VERY easily move items around in list
> for alphabetical ordering and could easily bump items from one column to
> the next to address balancing the page layout.
>
>> Best of luck,
> Daniel

So all that code was the reason I suggested using div's to make rows
instead of columns.  then you just have to apply a left float to all
your divs to line them up into two (or as many) columns (as you want)
within a single wrapper div.  Lot less code that way, and possibly
more clear for the next guy that helps them out.

Don