Michael Beaudoin a écrit :
> I'm fleshing out a new site. I thought I'm doing this is as simple a
> manner as possible to not induce any anomalies, but I'm having some
> issues.
>
> What I can see off the bat...
>
> - In Safari, the logo on the right doesn't show (it does in Firefox &
> IE)

This one ?

background-image:url(file:///Terminator/Users/badoyn/Desktop/Projects/Simmons%20Design/Meeks%20Site%20v2/website/images/mdg_logo_topright.gif);

The path should be something like that

background-image:url(images/mdg_logo_topright.gif);

I guess you have included this image with a soft like Dreamweaver and
you forgot to give a relative path

> - I've put the large type (our firm) at then end and using positioning
> tried to make it place over the photo. Good to an extent. In Firefox
> it seems to be positioned correctly, but in Safari/IE, it's closer to
> the bottom of the image. Also, there seems to be a large space under
> the photo I can't seem to understand why. It happened when I started
> to position the large type.

In Opera your text wraps in 2 lines. Try  something like this

#container #imageArea .largeText {
color:#FFFFFF;
display:block;
font-family:Helvetica,Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;
font-size:128px;
font-weight:bold;
float: right;
position:relative;