David Laakso wrote:
> Alan Gresley wrote:
>>
>>> <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/index.php>
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>> This should cause some concern for you.
>>
>> <http://css-class.com/x/david/ie6-blank.png>
>>
>> Only took three page selections to reach this blank page.
>

> Thanks. Send it to Ozzie. Or Felix.
>
> Goudy

Hello,

If I different know better, I would presume I'm corresponding to many
different people (btw, I experience this firsthand).

It would be nice to actually work a fix for this bug. To admit defeat
and have to alter ones code to nurse IE6 along is annoying when on is
attempting to present a portfolio of ones coding skills by a coder who
is versed in IE6 bugs. I can empathized with your dilemma. This leaves
two choices.

1. Hide styling (child selectors ">") from IE6 until the bug is not
present and possibly admit this in the portfolio. I would do this.

2. Alter the code.

My theory on why is happens is the possible mixture of unordered list,
images with intrinsic width, re-flow and possible server issues
(remembering I could not reproduce the bug from my server).

--
Alan http://css-class.com/