Alan Gresley wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> That bug is still present. Four clicks this time.
>
> <http://css-class.com/x/david/ie6-blank2.png>
>
> BTW, what is IE7 not doing right? Maybe using the original demo may
> help IE7 along but with minimum style for IE6 and a nice big sticker
> saying.
>
> "This code is to cool for IE6" ;-)

RE: http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/

Good morning, Alan...

Yes, I know the bug is still present. Even with feeding the lower IEes
not much more than content only. It is not so much that the code is too
cool for IE/6. But rather that IE/6 is a lot like me: too old, too
tired, and gives-up easily. It tries to find an image. Succeeds, the
first few times. Then just plain gives up even looking for, much-less

The text-image I am feeding to IE/6> sums it up:
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/img/common/ie.png>

I am not sure what you mean about IE/7. Relatively close to IE/8 on this
end. Granted the "diamonds" drop in the list under the text-image
"Portfolio" (just haven't gotten to fix that just yet). Perhaps you saw
it mid-stream --  there was a compound error that did make IE/7 look
whacked for a while -- but I believe thats been fixed.

I am grateful for your concern and tenacity.

Best,

F. Goudy