Ed Goodson wrote:

> I do have an issue on IE though at the moment, the text string: Header2 and
> the text below is not showing within the confines of the grey background
> image. How can I make sure that this shows in the right place? Thank-you
> very much, Kind Regards, Ed
> http://www.copywritecolombia.com/test.html

I assume the issue are talking about is in XP IE/6.0 and IE/7.0, and
that the specific issue in those two IE browsers is the slightly larger
horizontal gutter under h2 and the list beneath it. And that IE/8.0 is
rendering it as you intend.

If so, #navlist is your target selector and this change brings IE/6.0
and IE/7.0 on-board:

#navlist
{
margin-left: 0;<------------ :: delete ::