That's why Safari is giving you the missing image icon. The image your
code is calling is missing, because it's not on the server. ;-)

Which version of IE are you having the header issue with? To be
honest, my attempts at making stuff work on IE are all hail Mary
passes, but I'm learning. I'm thankful IE7 and 8 pretty much behave.

OTOH, first of all, your site is XHTML Transitional. You should get
out of the habit of doing your tags (in your CSS) in caps.

I'm thinking your problem would be with how IE handles the box model,
especially earlier versions of IE. Someone more studied than me is
going to need to figure it out. All I know is the things look really
tight in there looking at it through the FF Web Developer toolbar CSS
menu (View Styles), and your h2 and p edges are so wide, they're going
under your red box. IE may not be handling it the way you want it to.

I'm reposting the link to your site here so others can maybe help.

http://www.copywritecolombia.com/test.html

Theresa