Lorraine Barte Nepomuceno wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Can you reload the page? I've made some changes (I think my
> calculations for layout size were wrong :-))... please let me know if
> it's better now:
>
> http://www.splashscreen.com/sample/sample.html
>
> thanks very much
> Lorraine

For a lot of reasons, reply to the list, and bottom post.

OK. You ditched the "rivers." This is good.

Your page proper still has issues. Opera/10b and Safari/4 drop the
right-column float on a drag to a narrower window. IE/7 still rendering
the left-column crossing over the center column on drag. IE/6 does not
support min or max width: consequently, the  columns are rail rail; and,
additionally, the left column is clipped on the left.

Wait. Do not change anything. Hitting a moving target is difficult. I'll
be back.