> Gentlemen:
>
> I've commented out the offending line, and now you can see the reason
> why it was there. Please review the following using FireFox:
>
> http://php1.net/a-menus/simple-drop-down/
>
> Now what?
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

The default for *minimum font-size* in Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel
Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 is 9. I
almost always reset the min FF prefs to 16 because I loath tiny-type, if
not those who are in the habit to set it. The difference between 9 and
16 minimum font-size -- is enough to break most pages that cross this
list, including the majority of those sites I bump into on the Web
(including some whose author's are in the business of pimping
accessibility on a daily basis to the rest of us -- note, I am not
including you among them).

FWIW, this happens to be a shot of your menu at /minimum font-size 16/
("with the offending line deleted") in Mac FF.  I do not know exactly
what the significance of this is, other than you may want to check your
FF prefs;  other than that, you may wish to forget your FF difficulty,
and just chalk it up to an "act of God." :-)

user: yar1
pass: yar1
<http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/ts.png>

Best,