tedd wrote:

> David:
>
> I'm confused, what you posted above is exactly what I see when using
> my FireFox. However others -- including all versions of Mac/FF via
> BrowserCam-- do not see it that way! You might try remote access in
> BrowserCam to see what I mean.
>
> Apparently both you and I have our FireFox set differently than
> others. It's interesting and I don't know the solution. But it's also
> important to me to figure out what's the problem and understand it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> tedd

Tedd,

re: <http://php1.net/a-menus/simple-drop-down/ >

Dunno. This is what I got. And this is what I get.

On a Mac BookPro default dpi 116.5 in Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel
Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 with this
CSS -moz-box-sizing: border-box !important; deleted
@ defaut font Times 16 advanced proportional 16 minimum font-size 16 and
also at advanced proportional 16 minimum font-size 9 there are /no gaps./

On a Mac BookPro default dpi 116.5 in Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel
Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 with this
CSS included -moz-box-sizing: border-box !important;
@ defaut font Times 16 advanced proportional 16 minimum font-size 16 and
also at advanced proportional 16 minimum font-size 9 there /are gaps./

I do not have BrowserCam remote access. I do know from personal
experience that BrowserCam has more than one known "bug."

We still do not know what the dpi of your Mac is.

~d