> Maybe you might clarify what is you are after?
>
> The pdf indicates the width of all the boxes is equal.
> Your file indicates the width of the boxes is not equal.
>
> Which of these are you trying to achieve?
>
> ~d

Hello,

The intend result is with equal width between boxes.

I have search the listamatic website, and most of the examples were with not
fixed width among li elements.
However, I've just found one that has fixed elements, and I notice that it
uses display:block; instead of display:inline; could this be related ?

Thanks again,
Márcio

Ps - My css-d list messages were on my junk folder. I have noticed only now.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.