http://chequedejeuner.nuvemk.com/home2.html

> > My previous questions, however, still applies,
>

> What were your previous questions and what uri did they apply to? I
> tend
> to delete your flood of e-mails on receipt :-) .

Here is the questions list in all its glory:

Why the overflow:hidden; doesn't allow the padding-top and bottom, to work?

I thought that the overflow:hidden; will hide the content that is
wider/higher than a given container element. Isn't this correct?

>From this new link to the previous, I suppose I've only changed
display:inline; to display:block;
What could be the relation between this and the solution found?

I was hoping that knowing the rules will help us predict some features on
the future. And, actually, not only solve, but properly understand how to do
solve them. I mean by this that: If we take by reference the guys that have
found and create the clearfix method, or that found hasLayout solutions, for
example, should we accept that they should understand the rules in order to
found solutions to that kind of problems... Or, have they found those
solutions based on trial and error? If so... well... should we admit that
there is no possible science from CSS 2.1 specs ?

Regards,
Márcio