Thank you David!

I added a conditional "IE less than 7" style sheet with...

* html #navbar ul li { height: 1%; }

... and that threw the "has-layout" trigger you suggested, and as was
indicated by the article link that you provided.

Best,
Rob

Rob Emenecker @ Hairy Dog Digital
www.hairydogdigital.com

Please note: Return e-mail messages are only accepted from discussion groups
that this e-mail address subscribes to. All other messages are automatically
deleted.