Making progress. As you kindly recommended, my images now use a float
property for both left and right. Here's the glitch. In order to provide
white space for text that flows around each one, I lifted the following
code directly from Eric Meyer's book:

{float: right; width: 15em; margin: 1 1em 1em; padding: 0.25em;}

First, I don't understand width. It's not the width of my image; what is
it doing?

Second, I especially don't understand how he has illustrated margin. Why
do '1' and '1em' and '1em' follow each other that way, and what are they
accomplishing.

Third, the padding. Why is it necessary and how is it affecting the the
flow of text around my images?

Finally, I need the images to indent 140 pixels like the text. Easy?

I will include the same caveat I have repeated before: If I am depending
on you folks too much and not relying on my own brain power, simply
refer me to the correct section in my "bible"; "Cascading Style Sheets,
The Definitive Guide"

http://www.keithpurtell.com/kthings/a_body_vance_divs.htm
--

- Keith Purtell