Thierry Koblentz wrote:
Thank you David!! I normally don't think "bug" when something is
going wrong
in my desired results.
I think what Alan suggested will work as well and avoids writing a
hack.

Actually I think there is no need for the selector hack.
One can safely style floats with display:inline as per spec the computed
value will be *block* anyway.

--
Regards,
Thierry

draftingservices . com

Yes, that's correct. Note Brian has either read your response and deleted the * html preceding the selector -- or, he neglected to include * html preceding the selector in the first place. And either way, the float does not drop. But, on a purely personal note, I would leave the star html. This may be because I sometimes suffer from "short-term-memory-loss."

Best,
~d

--
:: desktop and mobile ::