On Aug 26, 2011, at 3:27 PM, David Laakso wrote:

Try positioing all your stuff /without/ using position:absolute; or position: relative;. Margins will do. Padding when needed. Float left or right if margin left or right won't work. Stress test: press and hold apple; keep banging the + key until the type won't get any bigger.

#WPR_Image_A {
display:block;
width:699px;
height:408px;
margin: 20px auto;
border: 1px solid red/4 position only*/;
}

thank you, David...I am working through my documents to make these changes you advise. I am not sure where, but somebody said that position: was the way to go...

one of these days, I will know what I'm doing with this stuff...

working.....