> This sticky drop-down menus in IE7 can be turn on and off very easy. You say
> you

> have Windows so I can not understand why you would not have at least IE8. If
> this is correct, you can check IE7 by using IE7 emulation mode in IE8.

Forgot to mentioned that I'm on IE9. And I used to rely on the browser sandbox
at http://www.spoon.net/Browsers/ - they used to have all versions of IE,
inclduing IE6 but they were removed. Now I'm going to have to set something up
- though I must admit real techy stuff like that intimidates me lol. That's why
spoon was perfect but not anymore.

 Elli Vizcaino
Web Designer & Developer
http://www.E7Flux.com
The Best Compliment We Can Receive Is A Referral!