On Apr 24, 2014 11:46 AM, "Andrew C. Johnston" <attyjohns...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> I have been a bit busy and haven't been keeping up, how does the list
feel about discussions involving LESS, SASS and SCSS? I have a Sass project
where I have to make some changes and feel a little lost.

> Not sure if I would have any specific question to ask here, but is the
list open to these technologies as well?

> Cheers!

I'd also vote no. Using SASS for more than a year now, I've found that
issues I run in to have less less to do with CSS per se, than SASS or
Compass, and would prefer this list purely CSS related.