On 2014-07-26 18:29 (GMT-0400) Karl DeSaulniers composed:

I usually go px on the body and % everywhere else.

Why does px on body seems like a good idea for users?

It's actually a method I learned online...

As is often the case where a page is trying to make it easy for stylists, which in this paradigm translates to hard on users.

Screen readers care about font size ?

No users do.

That's precisely why CSS for the public web should never size text in px. Sizing text in px means the optimal base size determined by each user, as embodied in his browser default size, is totally disregarded, tyrannically usurped if you will, which is rude.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/