On Nov 23, 2014, at 8:21 AM, Philip Taylor <p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

> MiB wrote:
>
>> I think that might be why Perch http://grabaperch.com/ was invented.
>
> Assuming that Perch was used to generate its own landing page, it would not
> be for me :
>
>> Line 435, Column 7: Stray end tag div.

OMG, that was serious. So you’re implying that your tools PREVENTS you from
doing mistakes? So what are these tools then?

Maybe a more reasonable question to answer here would be how fast such a user
error can be fixed in a CMS when it is discovered. That’s much more interesting
than to pretend your own code is always perfect. Are you certain there is never
code errors in sites built with popular CMS products out there. Are you certain
no site you’ve built contain even the slightest error? If so, I must bow to
your superior coding.

Care to make this viewpoint interesting? I bet you $1000 I can fix such a user
error in Perch, which I don’t use, significantly faster than you can in Drupal.
I can find a third party, that you will trust, that can set up such at test
with timers. Are you a man or a mice?