On Nov 23, 2014 6:52 AM, "Philip Taylor" <p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

> David Laakso wrote:
>
>> No issue seen this end Windows SeaMonkey/2.30.
>

> Unless your browser  / geometry / font settings / font scaling /  screen
resolution / a million other possibilities are identical to mine, David,
you may not see the same artifacts.  My point was not that all viewers will
see the artifacts that I did, but that others /might/, and therefore an
investigation into what triggers that particular aberrant behaviour might
be worthwhile.  I find it trivial to replicate by starting with my browser
full-screen and then slowly narrowing it until the panels start to overlap.

> ** Phil.

You are correct Phil, there are a few widths on the way down where things
overlap a bit. There is an A/B test currently running that displays a
different herospace image and layout of the form and three blocks. As a
result of having to pull off three designs with the same markup there are
simply more variables than we could reasonably account for. As a result I
accepted that there would be some discrepancies (as you have observed) and
as long as they did not prevent the user from interacting with the form
and, more importantly, did not occur on the actual devices we tested on,
that they were acceptable. It is definitely not ideal.

This site was a pretty fun challenge: The design is not mine and Drupal
presents some interesting hurdles as far as the markup goes. Trying to pull
this off with those constraints was actually pretty fun.

Come Monday, I'll see if I can dial in the behavior you noted, Phil. Thanks
for the feedback.

Tim