-Caveat Lector-

Yo,
Yeah, i've heard and read the Leuchter report. It is not scientific and if you
had done any real research, you might find that it has been discredited
bigtime.

Your discussion is not rational. And your discernment is showing.

Check-out the site and report posted below your message.

In a message dated 12/7/98 1:27:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Let me get this straight. The list directions ban any discussion about
>
>whether the TV/Hollywood version of the Holocaust are true and accurate,
>
>but the list allows members to assert the disproven contention that Zyklon
>
>B was used to gas people en masse during World War II. Has anyone on this
>
>list ever heard of the Leuchter report? This is real scientific research,
>
>and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the buildings being passed off
>
>as gas chambers at Auschwitz and several of the other camps were devoid of
>
>traces of any poison gas. (This is not deny that millions were abused and
>
>treated unjustly, and killed unjustly, during WWII by Hilter's Nazi regime.
>
>I always say that even one person killed unjustly is too many, especially
>
>if it is you.) Put for a list claiming to be involved in serious inquiry of
>
>history, it seems to me that you either have to ban all discussion of a
>
>subject, or to allow rational discussion of that subject from all sides.
>
>Would anyone care to further explain this list's position on that point?
=====
from:
http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/index.html
<A HREF="http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/index.html">Holocaust Denial and
the Leuchter Report: Index</A>
-----
The Leuchter Report: A Layman's Guide
Holocaust Denial & The Big Lie

The attempt to justify an evil deed has perhaps more pernicious
consequences than the evil deed itself. The justification of a past
crime is the planting and cultivation of future crimes. Indeed, the
repitition of a crime is sometimes part of a device of justification; we
do it again and again to convince ourselves and others that it is a
common thing and not an enormity. (Eric Hoffer, The Passionate State of
Mind. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1954.)

•Introduction & Editorial Notes •Copyright Notice
•Overview •Point, Counterpoint - Denial Claims Addressed •Disparities in
Hydrocyanic Compound Levels
•Explosive Property of Zyklon B & Furnace Proximity
•Gas Chambers Could Not Have Been Opened Safely
•The Extermination Chambers Were Actually Morgues
•Impossible to Kill 6 Million People at Auschwitz
•Doors of Gas Chambers Too Weak to Prevent Escape
•They Would Not Have Used Zyklon-B for Gassing
•The gas chambers were never sealed, or...
•The gas would have killed everyone outside when ventilated
•Where did all the ashes from the cremations go
•People who dropped the gas into the gas chamber would have been killed
by it
•The Auschwitz death list doesn't show all those people were killed
•Why would there be a swimming pool at a death camp
•The high water table made it impossible to burn bodies in ditches
•How did witnesses to the gassings survivei
•Toxicity of fumes from a diesel engine
•There were not enough Jews in Europe to account for six million victims

•The "myth" of the Holocaust was created solely for the financial
benefit of Israel •Leuchter's credibility •Leuchter's perjury in
Canadian court
•Leuchter's credibility among American prison admins •Research Sources &
Other Useful Appendices •Recommended Reading
•Glossary
•Works Cited

The most current plaintext version of Part One and Part Two of this FAQ
is available via ftp.

An online edition of the Leuchter Report itself is available from Ernst
Zuendel's website.

The Nizkor Project
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Director: Ken McVay