-Caveat Lector-

Dear Jerry,

I don't know why you quoted me in light of the unrelated comments you made
below the quote. I never commented on the killing of the homosexual out
west, nor in anyway attempted to uphold slavery. I also condemned without
hesitation "millions killed unjustly" by the Hitler/Nazi regime.

But when you get into the TV/Hollywood version of the Holocaust you now
move over into a condemation of the German people as a whole (I'm
Irish/Italian) and then onto a condemnation of the Catholic Church and
Christianity based on the "fact" that everyone in Germany knew about the
"gas chambers" and approved and joined in. This is what I am challenging.
If you are not familiar with the Leuchter report, and with the work of
David Cole (himself Jewish) in Auschwitz, then you really aren't prepared
to step up to the plate on this point.

Any type of poisen gas or Zyklon B leaves blue traces in the walls, as well
as traces of itself for hundreds of years. Fred Leuchter, an American ex
pert advisor to several states on death row gas chamber technology, was
paid to go to Auschwitz. He took samples off the current buildings at
Auschwitz in, I believe, 1986. Because of a sudden death in the family, he
was escorted out of the country (Poland, under commmunist occupation at
that time) by government officials who were trying to help him get back to
the funeral in the USA. The samples were given to a laboratory in, I
believe, one of the Carolinas who tested the scrappings for any poison gas
residues. None. All this was entered into the court record without
refutation in the Zundel Trial circa 1986 in Canada. Those who defend the
TV/Hollywood version of the Holocaust must explain to people like myself,
who once believed these "official" versions of Holocaust history, ---
 where those buildings came from, and/or how the actual gas chambers
worked, as no one has ever been able to propose a model as to how the Nazi
soldiers killed the people inside without being affected themselves. In the
Holocaust Museum in D.C. there is no working model nor is there an
explanation as to how the murder weapon (gas chambers) worked. This is the
equivalent of the Catholic Church being unable to produce a Cross or
explain why people died because of crucifixtion. This is not to minimize
the fatalities which resulted through being worked to death or slowly
starved to death in these camps., or the many documented tortures, cruel
experiments, or documented individual and mass killings which went on.

If those who run this list can't recognize this as a serious historical
question, then I guess I've come to the wrong place. However, I don't think
this is the case. If this list wants not to discuss this one subject, fine.
But apply it across the board -- don't let some post items which assume the
official TV/Hollywood version of the Holocaust --- and then prevent all the
rest from raising legitimate questions regarding what historical evidence
is true and which is false. Thanks. Jim Condit Jr.