-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/9/98 3:02:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< If this is supposedly a research oriented list, then lets all try to use
 language that actually makes sense instead of these emotional tirades.
 I know it makes conspiracies less fun, but hey, I thought that this was
 supposed to be about Truth.

Please bring on your version of truth, as much of this is relative.
Comparison's are valid when there are things in each group's ideology that are
similar.  That does not make them the same, just similar, and that is the
point of the connection.  You are right that Jews don't run (all) the
international banks.  You are alsp right that the Mason's are members of the
illuminati (necessarily) and probably right that your, or my, uUncle Joe is a
member of a world encompassing conspiracy.  This list is here for the
DISCUSSION of conspiracy, and the free exchange of ideas, as such it welcomes
comments from anyone on almost any topic (see the disclaimer for what can't be
discussed here).
It seems to me from your post that you have a hard time believing in anything
except a very small conspiracy.  Is that correct?  There are many, me
included, which would vigorously dispute that assertion.  There are GLOBAL
conspiracies, with players that work toward common goals of world hegemony and
repression of liberty for the masses.  They all are working for their own
interests (the elites probably have almost identical interests that they ALL
wish to achieve; more money and control for them and less freedom and freedom
of action for you).  Call it the Illuminati, or what you will, THEY are there.
Of course, you are free to disagree with me if you wish, and I will defend
your right to do so.
Teo1000