-Caveat Lector-

To some it will seem a radical shift but I have changed my view on this whole
issue, at least to a certain extent.  Let me explain.  I believe that there is
sufficient evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Clinton to have him impeached
solely on the charges against him.  There certainly is a LOT more behind the
scenes that he is definitely guilty of (treason, and treachery against the US
which he swore to uphold, being the most damaging).  I am now convinced
however that this whole issue should have been dropped before it began because
I don't like the puritanical emphasis that has already been the byproduct of
the whole mess.  It is going to become more like a "legislating of morality"
issue, and I don't want anyone in my life telling me how I should live and
what I may or may not do, be it sexually or otherwise.  That would apply to
Clinton as well.  I wish the whole thing had never begun, BUT since it has I
want to see it played out to the full and that means full trial and witnesses
etc.  It is my hope that some nugget of truth will fall out of the trial and
some good will come of it.  He should be impeached and [possibly hanged along
with numerous others on both sides of the party aisle for his treason, and
that should be the issue before the Senate.  It is not and that is too bad.
Clinton is scum but now I wish that they had just let him alone from the
start.  It is too late for that so on with the show, the whole nine yards.  If
we don't have a full trial then it is garbage, I can't decide whether
witnesses may be used against me in a trial and neither should he or anyone
else.  Otherwise it makes a mockery of justice.
Let us all hope now that this will create a steamroller effect that will clear
Washington of ALL of the traitors and scum and we can start fresh, that is
really the only acceptable outcome.  Not very likely, huh?
Disgustedly
Teo1000