-Caveat Lector-

              HOAX IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

Don't hold your breath, soon you will see a mock event that
will be used to make the stupid segment of society believe
an actual impeachment trial is going on.
It will be just like professional wrestling filled with rehearsed
moves ... Oh, oh they have the president down and he is about
to be pinned .... splat, pow he is up and in the end part of the
act is clinton's  triumph against great odds.

Expecting crooked politicians to up hold the law is but
a joke, so don't join the ranks of the stupid.

Let them know before their coming mock trial will appease
the stupid, but  they are but mob party bosses who's show
will be used to obstruct justice and protect their criminals
party partner.

Instead of being stupid enough to believe the party mob
is about to uphold the law, send them a post (similar to the
one below) letting them know we know exactly what they
are about to do.
Send it to every news agency, every politician and especially
the family members of the senators.
Let them know what kind of dishonorable liar and crook their
little senators are.

They will continue to use phrases like
"They want to do what is best for America" and what is
"best for America" just happens to be what is best for the
democrats party mob...
What is "best for America" is to let a felon and sex molester
remain in office, so the democratic party is not embarrassed.

They will continue to use such words.. "they are taking care
of America", when in fact their only goal is to save their own
party ass.

Allowing criminals to hold high office is not what is best for
any nation, but to the contrary. Allowing criminals to hold public
office is but an evil cancer that will destroy a nation from the
inside out.
Allowing criminals to hold office, is what is best for criminal
mob families.

              PREPARE FOR THE MOCK IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

1)  If a politician does the same things others are branded as
criminals for, then why isn't that politician a criminal?

2)  Has Clinton committed the VERY SAME ACTS that other citizens
have been branded criminals/felons for?

3)  Unless these "honorable senators" are dishonorable liars, it
is not their own opinions they will use in deciding the fate of
Clinton. Every senator took an oath to uphold the laws of the land
and the law specifies IMPEACHMENT as the stated punishment.

In federal law, there are no degrees in felonies. Crimes come in
two categories, misdemeanors and felonies. Misdemeanors are low
crimes and felonies are high crimes.
4)  Obstruction of justice, perjury ... tell me Mr. Senator are
these misdemeanors/low crimes or are they felonies/high crimes?

Now because democrats are going to cover up for their criminal
partner and because the republicans are afraid to lose power and
money, we are about to have a mock trial. The end results will be
another politician joke on the American people.

5)  Tell me Mr Senator, is there one law for the politicians and
another law for the village idiots? If not, as soon as you slap
clinton on the wrist are you going to release every citizen who is
in prison on perjury and/or obstruction charges?
Are you going to strip all the obstruction and perjury laws from
the books, so no other citizen can be persecuted for the very same
things you are about to free clinton for? No, you do not believe
in equal justice for politicians and the people. You are about to
put on a sham trial for show and tell and then flip the finger at
the laws you took an oath to uphold.

                CHESTER THE MOLESTER FOR PRESIDENT
One a talk show, Jones described how Clinton ran his hand up her
... and then pulled out his ... for her to suck. If she lied, then
why doesn't Clinton sue her for liable? Ask Clinton and Jones if
they will take a polygraph test and see who will come.
We have heard of Clinton's patsies rave on the great mind and
memory of Clinton and yet this great mind "couldn't remember who
Jones was".
Hustler magazine used to have a cartoon about Chester The
Molester. I have seen the publisher of Hustler magazine on talk
shows defending Chester Clinton.
Reno wasn't Clinton's first choice was she? If I remember right
the first "judge" Clinton chose was a woman who posed naked in a
**** magazine.
       What was clinton's "bimbo control staff" set up for?

Other than the published case, how many dozens more UNWILLING
women has chester the molester clinton grabbed?
Tell me how it is that other men who sexually assault women like
Clinton are required to register as sex predators ... and yet this
sex molester is held as some great honorable president?

IF Clinton wasn't a powerful politician and he would have grabbed
the daughter of any of his PRESENT SUPPORTERS, then pulled out his
.... for them to suck, he would have been jailed, fined and or
sued. If it were the daughter of his present day supporters, they
would probably have knocked the hell out of him.

             AND NEXT COMES THE LYING SENATORS WHO ARE
        ABOUT TO PUT ON A SHAM TRIAL JUST BEFORE THEY MOCK
           THEIR OATH AND SET A CRIMINAL POLITICIAN FREE

What noble reason? For their own self greed and power grabbing,
these "honorable senators" are about to manifest who and what they
really are.

                    A GREAT LEADER OF NATIONS?
            CHESTER THE MOLESTER HOLDING THE OFFICE OF
               THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES !

America's shame is not that we have criminal politicians. It's
shame is that our government consists of mob party bosses who
harbor and protect their criminal mob members.

If any man dared to have a government cop bring clinton's daughter
to their hotel room, grab her by the crotch and pull out his ...
for her to suck, what would the clinton's do to that man?

 Dirt bags manifest themselves when they hold different standards
              for themselves than they do for others.

I ask every judge or senator with an daughter ... IF Clinton would
have had a body guard bring your UNWILLING daughter or grand
daughter to his hotel room, grabbed her by the crotch and pulled
out his .... for her to suck, what would you do to him?
        *  Protect him?           *  Have him put in jail?
 *  or would you have the urge to beat the bloody snot out of him?

Now dirt bags, go ahead and put on your mock trial. We and you
already know what you are. Protect a sex predator and a criminal,
your own greed is much more important than the oath you swore to
uphold.

If anyone believes the assult of unwilling women is no big deal
to the bastard senators who are about to set clinton free, track
down their daughters/mothers, grab them by the crotch and
stick your .... in their face to suck.
See how long it takes to have your ass slammed in prison.

For the goofy who think justice exists in America, look into
my crystal ball. What I have said here is what will come to
pass.

If you want to rip control of our government out of the clutches of
the party mobs, ask for digest.

.