-Caveat Lector-

School to Work, HMO's etc. the list of what the Clintons have done is long
from this view point.
Milk and Diabetes
 http://www.antidairycoalition.com/011099.html
So anyone for "Cattle Futures"?  Curious how the meat packers do not have to
say how much they actually pay for meat.

This next part is some thing that "Seems" to have already been taken care of
in total, but it gives an idea of how far this thing was going to go.

*****forwarded*****

Dear Jenni:  I wrote this and it was published in a magazine that went to
every member of Congress.  That ws end of Dr. Weldon  becomin g a candidate
for FDA Co mmissioner.  A new FDA commissioner, a woman,  has written been
apppointed.

Regards,