-Caveat Lector-

lol

> Carlene,
>
>    I appreciate your interest in my take on the French "culture". I must
> confess, I have no hard evidence to support the statement that the buttocks
> of the average Frenchman are indeed physically capable of playing any
> bellows-driven instrument.

> However, I can attest that wherever you walk on the cruddy streets of Paris, you
> CONSTANTLY hear that goddamn accordion music playing.

Wait a second why is it god@@@ accordian music up here in Wisconsin we have that
for our polkas, is that godd@@ as well ?   Now you will have to substantiate what
is and what isn't god@@@ and please include the criteria of what makes something
god@@@ or not....Okay ?

Regarding the chef's hat theorem... If you take your average chef's hat, and then
wereto compress it maniacally down on your head,===: THE BERET!

we have to be careful with this documentation here.

> Lastly, the phrase "mime sucks ass" is not merely an observation or a statement
> of vitriol. It is a bona fide fact. Let us examine the harsh truths of mime, and
> together we will learn why it does indeed suck ass.
>
> 1) Mimes wear tight pants, horizontal striped shirts, and suspenders. -
>  Conclusion: If an art form requires you to dress like a jerk, it sucks ass.
>
> 2) Mimes paint their faces stark white with that stupid teardrop on their
> cheek. -  Conclusion: Face painting sucks ass. Mime employs face painting.
> Therefore, mime sucks ass.
>
> 3) Mimes do stupid and annoying hand and body motions and try to pass it off as
> art.  - Now, if they really wereclimbing a mountain in a windstorm, that would
> be entertaining. There isalso the chance that they would be blown off the
> mountain. One less mime. Conclusion - Waving your hands around like a fan dancer
> with the DTs and calling it art sucks ass.
>
> 4) Mime bother people on the street and occasionally employ annoying props
> (whistles, balloons, etc.). - Conclusion: Annoying innocent bystanders with loud
> sounds and second-rate entertainment sucks ass.
>
> There you have it, my friend. In a nutshell, the reasons why mime sucks ass.

Loved it !!!

> ROFLAO

<G>

I look forward to reading your other posts, but please remember to documentate.
<G>
Carlene