-Caveat Lector-

Carlene,

  Regarding accordion music and it's state of damnation, I can safely say
that the polka music of Wisconsin does not fall in the same category. The
most basic reason stems from geography. The accordion music of the Wisconsin
polka is hearty, raucous, and punctuated by the mass consumption of beer. In
addition, the people of Wisconsin are hail-fellow, well-met types who make
any occasion a family-style event. This entire atmosphere makes the sound of
an accordion a welcome one. In contrast, the music that wafts through the
mass sewer that is the City of Lights is complemented by the scenery of the
repugnant French zipping around on their femme scooters, sucking down
Luckies,  eating stale crullers, and slurping coffee that looks like muck
from the bottom of the Seine while popping the blackheads off their bony
posteriors. Taking all of this horror in while the sound of an accordion
assaults your ears, creates a nightmare not even Dante could have
envisioned.
    Now, about the mime thing....it is not opinion it is a FACT. Mime sucks
and  the whole world knows it. The fact that no one has sent any rebuttal or
rebuke over my last post proves this irrefutably. Mime is for people who are
out of touch, have no taste and whose heads are crammed so far up their
asses, they need a glass belly button to see the world. That said, it's no
wonder the French love it so much.

Regards,

JB