-Caveat Lector-

"Carlene M. Wojahn" wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> >  like I say you are a hypocrite coward still in the pocket of a corrupt government
> > and military.
>
> Wait !! If you are going to call names, and that is what it is..because it does not
> have any substance behind it you got to do it right.  For instance....you are calling
> Hawk a hypocrite, now you don't have any proof on this, but you still can get away
>with
> saying "Hawk, it is in my lowly opinion that you are a god@@@ blanketedly blank
> hypocrite." In fact you can go on and on that

>am
not calling Hawk..his name..ok Hawk that name.  I could of just as easily said "Kris,
it
seems that you  are acting quite stupid, to be doing this to your list. I know you pay
for it, but you have to set standards..well you have but your not following them."

 Anyhow you catch the drift you got to use a word like seems, appears, looks like, or I
think can help you call names in a more efficient manner...

> Ok....I will help Hawk out here..with his response to ignorant..when he uses the word
> stupid.  He should be saying something like this..it seems...I think..in my opinion
>you
> are stupid because you are calling me names and not proving a G##-Dam% thing.  Well
> that is what he could say if he uses those words.

:>0